Vision, Values, Purpose
Let Your Light Shine
Matthew 14 - 17
Enabling students to achieve the fullness of life (John 10:10).
At St Mary’s Primary School, we provide a quality faith-filled education enabling students to be inspired to grow spiritually, socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually.
Our vision is to be a Christ-centred community where all students have an equal opportunity to learn. We provide an educational environment that challenges and supports each individual to achieve their personal best and acknowledges individual needs. We inspire students to learn about themselves, their relationships with others and the world around them, so they are filled with hope and passion.
BELIEFS AND VALUES STATEMENTS
- We believe in creating and maintaining a peaceful, inclusive school.
- We believe our Catholic Identity and Mission will be witnessed through service and love of others.
- We believe in collaboration - with each other, our students, our families and our community.
- We believe in having high expectations of all of our students that support their growth, learning and wellbeing.
Our St Mary's Primary school community work in partnership to embody a Catholic environment that aims to:
- Create a joy-filled environment enriched by Gospel values and Catholic traditions
- Generate a sense of community and compassion where we all experience belonging
- Energise students with quality learning and teaching experiences
- Inspire, support and empower others to fulfil their potential
- Personify gratitude and act for social justice by building awareness and empowering students to take action
- Engage families to be active participants in the culture and community of school life
- Celebrate the diversity of ability, background and culture.