Creative arts can provide an avenue for students to explore their talents and interests. Students will experience unique learning opportunities in visual arts, music, drama and dance that will invite them to make, appreciate, perform, organise, listen and compose.
Our passionate teaching staff develop engaging and innovative learning experiences that inspire students to be confident and creative learners and to reach their expressive potential.
Students at St Mary’s Primary School are encouraged to:
- strengthen their practical skills in an art form
- immerse themselves in a dynamic creative environment
- think critically about the arts
- find new ways of tackling creative challenges.
- Drumming Workshop
- Macksville Show
- Compisition of our whole school song in language
- Community Based Murals
- Cultural Dance
- Wood Work Group.